Hooray for 2016! We are excited to start fresh and create new goals and resolutions for the coming year. We created this book mark tag with ChalkTalk® paper and Birch Wood tape. We used ChalkTalk® paper on the back side of our tag. Using ChalkTalk® makes it easy to write and rewrite our goals until they are solid.
Happy New Year!
Supplies for New Year Goals Bookmark Tag: ChalkTalk® Paper, Birch Wood Tape, blue Patterned paper, tinsel trim, white felt snowflake, silver glitter paper, white card stock, Happy New Year stamp, blue stamp ink, scissors, hole punch and adhesive.
Instructions for New Year Goals Bookmark Tag:
1. Remove adhesive liner from back of ChalkTalk® paper and mount onto a sheet of patterned paper.
2. Cut out tag shape using scissors, die cut or punches. Our tag is 5″ x 2″.
3. Cut a piece of Birch wood tape to 6″. Flag each end with scissors. Adhere tape to the center of the tag wrapping about an inch of the tape over the top of the tag onto the other side.
4. Punch hole in top of tag. Thread tinsel trim or ribbon through hole.
4. Decorate your tag front. We used a white felt snowflake, glitter paper and a Happy New Year phrase.