This week we wanted to spruce up our office. We wrapped a few everyday office items with Cherry Wood adhesive paper and tape. We love the warmth wood adds to any surface. We added a Cherry wood tape to trim a set of basic office storage.Cherry Wood is a thin, real wood sheet with permanent adhesive backing. You can wrap any smooth surface and change the look of any ordinary item. What will you wrap?
Supplies for Real Wood office organization: Cherry wood tape, cardboard file organizer & pencil cup (Target), ruler and scissors.
Instructions for Real Wood office organization:
1. Measure the perimeter of your storage item. Ours measured 36″.
2. Cut two 36″ strips of Cherry wood tape.
3. Start at the back of the cardboard organizer. Remove adhesive liner from one end of the Cherry wood tape and adhere to the organizer.
4. Continue to slowly adhere the Cherry wood tape around the perimeter of the organizer.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 with the second strip of Cherry wood tape directly above the first piece of Cherry wood tape.
6. Repeat entire process with other organization items.