Do you ever need a quick gift on hand for teachers or sweet friends? This week we created a notecard gift pack using Wood products for that very purpose. Around here our kids head back to school in the coming weeks. These notecards will make a great impression and are easy for the kids to hand to their teachers on the first day of school.
Supplies for the ‘Hello Friend’ notecard pack: Cherry Wood Sheet, dark blue cardstock, white cardstock, corner round punch, pinking scissors, markers for coloring stamp image (green, blue, yellow), Hello stamp, yellow brads, glitter paper, small cellophane bags, foam dimensionals, adhesive and scissors.
‘Hello Friend’ Notecard pack Instructions:
- Cut four pieces of white cardstock to 1-1/2″ x 4″. Score and fold in half to create four tiny notecards sized 1-1/2″ x 2″.
- Using various colored markers (green, blue, yellow) color the hello stamp image and stamp onto the front of the tiny notecards.
- Stack the four stamped notecards on top of each other and tie together using a dark blue ribbon. See example.
- Insert assembled notecards into the cellophane bag and set aside.
- Cut a piece of dark blue cardstock to 4″ x 5″ and score and fold in half. This will create the back topper.
- Using the corner round punch round all four corners of folded bag topper.
- Cut a piece of Cherry Wood Sheet to 3-1/2″ x 1-3/4″. Round all four corners of Cherry Wood Sheet with a corner round punch. Remove adhesive liner and adhere to the dark blue topper.
- Cut a piece of white cardstock to 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″. Marker color the Hello stamp image in blue and yellow and stamp onto piece of white card stock. Edge the top and bottom of the cardstock with pinking scissors.
- Snip a small piece of glitter paper and dark blue ribbon and attach both to top left corner of the white cardstock with a yellow brad. Adhere assembled piece to Cherry Wood Sheet with foam dimensionals.
- Insert cellophane bag filled with notecards into bag topper. Adhere topper to both the front and the back of the cellophane bag.