Love is all around! It’s hard to believe Valentine’s day is less than a month away. We created a bunch of LOVE themed projects using this free LOVE cut file and hope these cards inspire you to add a little wood paper to your next project. Pair any of these cards with our new wood envelopes and you’ll be ready to send some love!
Supplies for Love & Roses note card: Cherry Wood paper, Birch Wood paper, Birch ARC Labels, LOVE cut file, Silhouette Cameo, white paper clip, mini rose flowers, rose embellishment and adhesive.
Instructions for Love & Roses note card:
- Cut a piece of red card stock to 4.25″ x 5.5″.
- Cut Cherry Wood paper to 3″ x 5.25″. Mount to red card stock with foam adhesive. See photo for placement.
- Cut using a Silhouette Cameo and the LOVE cut file, cut LOVE into a sheet of Birch Wood paper.
- Add LOVE Birch wood piece to card front using foam adhesive.
- Add Birch ARC Labels flag to Cherry Wood card front.
- Arrange mini rose flowers on card front. Arrange and glue down.
- Add a tiny bit of Cherry Wood to white paper clip creating a flag off the top. See example.
- Glue paper clip and rose embellishment to stem of roses.