Show the loved ones in your life how much you care with a homemade Valentine card or project, 100% made with love! Use wood paper to add warmth and sophistication to your Valentine’s Day project—your special someone will love the homemade gift and thought that went into making it.
We have two different Valentine projects to share with you this week, a super simple yet elegant paper and wood paper Valentine card and a wood tape heart tag / ornament.
Supplies for the Birch Heart Doily Card: Birch Wood paper, rose card stock, Silhouette Cameo, heart cut file, foam tape, decorative corner punch, Tim Holtz rose button embellishment and adhesive.
Instructions for the Birch Heart Doily Card:
- Cut rose card stock to 6″ x 6″.
- Punch all four corners of the 6″ x 6″ card with a decorative corner punch.
- Electronically cut a heart doily from Birch wood paper.
- Mount Birch heart doily rose card card using foam tape.
- Add Tim Holtz rose button embellishment to center of Birch wood heart doily.
Supplies for Cherry Heart tape ornament: Cherry Wood tape, hot glue and silver string.
Instructions for Cherry Heart tape ornament:
- Back a 20″ piece of Cherry wood tape with another 20″ piece of Cherry wood tape.
- Cut the tape to 8″, 6″ and 4″.
- Fold each cut piece in half.
- Roll-fold and glue the two ends together to create a heart shape.
- Stack and glue each heart from small to large.
- Tie silver string through top heart.