Today we are wrapping up 2013 with a mini memory book featuring some fun papers from Lawn Fawn and cute die cut Cherry Wood numbers.
Supplies: Cherry Wood Sheet, White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Pattern Papers, Numbers Die, Mini Heart Punch, 1/8-inch Hand Punch, 1/8″ Mini Brad, Foam and Dimensionals.
2013 Mini Memory Book Instructions:
1. Select six designs from the mini card pattern sheet in the Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods kit and trim out of 12×12 sheet. Using 1/8″ hand punch, place a hole in the top left corner of each card.
2. Using number die, cut ‘2’ ‘0’ ‘1’ ‘3’ from a Cherry Wood sheet.
3. Adhere 2013 numbers with foam dimensionals to the front of the mini book.
4. With mini heart punch, punch a small heart from a piece of White Birch Sticky , peel backing and adhere in center of ‘O’.
5. Fasten all sheets together with a 1/8″ mini brad.