This Dad + Me stamp set is the CUTEST and not just for Dad cards or Father’s day cards. Check out this fishy card we created. We absolutely LOVE how the darling fish look stamped on our Birch wood paper, just like little gold fish. We stamped a few more fish on white card stock and popped them on the card with a little foam tape for added dimension. O-FISH-ALLY cute!
Lawn Fawn has the MOST adorable products. Every new stamp set we see released, we are dying to use and pair with our wood paper. They have so many cute little animals and critters.
This week our wish came true! Isn’t this Dad + Me stamp set from Lawn Fawn the cutest? With the darling woodland critters, perfect little scenes and excellent puns (we are suckers for a good pun), this set is absolutely perfect.
2013 Mini Memory Book Instructions:
1. Select six designs from the mini card pattern sheet in the Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods kit and trim out of 12×12 sheet. Using 1/8″ hand punch, place a hole in the top left corner of each card.
2. Using number die, cut ‘2’ ‘0’ ‘1’ ‘3’ from a Cherry Wood sheet.
3. Adhere 2013 numbers with foam dimensionals to the front of the mini book.
4. With mini heart punch, punch a small heart from a piece of White Birch Sticky , peel backing and adhere in center of ‘O’.
5. Fasten all sheets together with a 1/8″ mini brad.
Welcome back from the weekend, we hope it was lovely. In today’s creative blog post, we’ve got a real treat to share with you. Our “Reach for the Sky” kite card, features our White Birch Sticky Wood sheets and Lawn Fawn’s Sunny Skies stamp set and lawn cuts.
Supplies: White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Stamp Set, Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies Lawn Cuts, Lawn Fawn Into the Woods Paper, White Card Stock, Orange, Blue and Brown Ink, 1/4-inch Mini Glue Dots, Scissors, Big Shot Machine (or another die cutting machine), Foam Dimensionals, Adhesive.
5.5×4.25 Kite Card Instructions:
1. Trim a piece of white card stock to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches, score at 4-1/4 inches and fold in half.
3. Using brown ink, stamp “reach for the sky” sentiment along bottom left corner of card, centering it vertically within the white inch space.
6. Using die cut machine, align all stamped images with corresponding lawn cuts dies and run through machine.
8. Apply foam dimensionals to back of bird, small cloud and kite images. Adhere all images to the front of the card, placing the kite image on top of large cloud image (approximately 1/4-inch from the top of the card and 1 inch from the right edge).
9. Using 1/4-inch mini glue dots, adhere the kite tail to the front of the card (note: part of the tail will be too long for the card, trim this portion with scissors).
If not already, soon school will be back in session and with it brings fall. Today, we’ve used the Into the Woods Collection Kit from our friends at Lawn Fawn. Their pattern papers, flair and stamps pair nicely with our Wood Sheets and Tape for a cute fall collection of cards.
4×6 Hello Card with Cherry Tape:
Supplies: Cherry Wood Tape, White Birch Wood Sheet, Pattern Paper and Stamps from Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods Collection Kit, White Card Stock, Vanilla Card Stock, 1/2-inch corner rounder punch, Dimensionals, Scissors, Orange & Chocolate colored ink and Adhesives.
1. Trim white card stock to 5.5×8.5-inches, score at 4.25-inches and fold in half. Fold will be on left side of card.
2. Trim a piece of Lawn Fawn’s birch and blue striped pattern paper to approximately 3.25×4.25-inches. Adhere it to the front of the card, aligning it with the top.
3. Trim a piece of White Birch Wood to approximately 2.5×4.25-inches.
4. Adhere on top of the pattern paper, overlapping it slightly.
5. Using a 1/2-inch corner rounder punch, round the two corners on the right side of the card.
6. take a piece of Cherry Tape, trimming it to approximately 2.5-inches in length. Next, cut the piece of tape in half length-wise.
7. Using Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods ‘hello’ conversation stamp, stamp in chocolate ink on a small piece of vanilla colored card stock and trim out. Leave a small vanilla border around the image. Adhere with a dimensional to card front, placing atop the Cherry Tape and approximately 1/2-inch from the right edge of the card.
9. Taking the small heart image from the stamp set, stamp in orange ink and trim out, also leaving a slight vanilla edge around the image. Set aside.
10. Using the squirrel image stamp, stamp in chocolate ink, approximately 1-inch from the right side of the card and 1/2-inch up from the bottom. Adhere the orange heart piece to the squirrel.
11. Take the leaf outline stamp and trim out a small piece of orange pattern paper from the Into the Woods Collection Kit.
12. Turn the orange pattern over and stamp the leaf outline image twice. Using scissors, cut on the line of the image to create two small leaves. Adhere to the second “tree” on the birch pattern background.
1. Cut arrow pattern paper from Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods Collection Kit to 3×6-inches. Score at 3-inches and fold in half, fold will be top of the card.
2. Trim a piece of Cherry Sticky Wood to 2×3-inches and adhere to front of the card, centering it.
5. Using the line of hearts from Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods Collection stamps, stamp in chocolate ink leaving a bleed off the right side.
Supplies: Cherry Wood Tape, White Birch Tape, Cherry Wood Sheet, Pattern Paper and Stamps from Lawn Fawn’s Into the Woods Collection Kit, White Card Stock, Polka Dot textured folder, 1/2-inch corner rounder punch, Orange Blue and Chocolate colored ink, 1/4-inch Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Scissors, and Adhesives.
1. Trim orange grid pattern paper to 5.5×8.5-inches. Score at 4.25 inches and fold in half, fold will be the top of the card.
2. Take a piece of white card stock, trim to 5×3-3/4 inches. Round all corners with 1/2-inch corner rounder punch.
3. Trim a piece of Cherry Wood and using the polka dot textured folder run it through your sizzix machine. Trim it down to 1/2 x3-3/4 inches. Set aside.
4. From the pattern paper with rows of pennants and stripes of pattern, trim the multi-colored strip out and cut it down to 3/4×3-3 3/4-inches. Adhere to top of white card stock, aligning it with the bottom edge. Place the polka dot textured Cherry Wood sheet piece on top, also aligning it along the bottom and adhere. Round both bottom corners with 1/2-inch corner rounder punch.
5. Stamp ‘I heart fall’ image just above striped pattern paper to the left side of the white card stock.
6. Next, using the same pattern paper with the row of pennants, trim out the blue chevron banner. Set aside. Trim a piece of White Birch Tape to 2-1/4 inches in length, pink end. Trim piece of Cherry Tape to 2-inches and pink end. Stamp arrow image in orange ink and trim out. Stamp small heart image in chocolate ink and trim out.
7. Peel backing from White Birch Tape and adhere to front of white card stock, placing it approximately 1/2-inch from the right edge.
8. Peel backing from Cherry Tape and adhere to white card stock, placing it at a slight angle and approximately 1/2-inch from White Birch Tape. Trim part of tape that hangs over the white card stock along the edge. Using a dimensional adhere the blue chevron patterned pennant on top of the two Tape pieces, centering it between the two.
9. Using mini glue dots adhere the arrow and heart pieces together. Then adhere to front of card on top of blue pennant.
10. Place four dimensionals on back of white card stock piece and adhere to front of orange grid card.