Halloween is just days away and if you need a last minute party invite or card, we have just the thing in this weeks blog post. Our ‘Boo!’ card features Cherry Wood and White Birch Sticky Wood sheets with a splash of orange and black card stock.
Supplies: Cherry WOOD Sheet, White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Web and Boo! Artwork Patterns, Electronic Die Cutting MachineOrange Twine, 1/2-inch circle punch, Orange Card Stock, Black Card Stock, Orange Striped Pattern Paper, Foam Dimensionals, and Adhesives.
Boo! Card Instructions:
1. Cut black card stock to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches. Score at 4-1/4 inches and fold in half.
2. Trim 1/4 x 5-1/2 inch piece of orange striped pattern paper. Adhere along bottom of card approximately 1/4-inch from the edge.
3. Use electronic die cutter and web pattern to cut out White Birch Sticky web. Adhere to front of card, placing it approximately 1/4-inch from the left and top edges. (Note, if you don’t have an electronic cutter, please feel free to print out artwork on wood sheets and trim out using a sharp pair of scissors or an exacto knife.)
4. Wrap a piece of orange twine twice around the card and fasten with a knot (knot placement approximately 1-inch from left edge of card.
5. Punch three circles out of orange card stock using 1/2-inch circle punch. Adhere to the center of the ‘b’, ‘o’ and ‘o’ with foam dimensionals.