Halloween is just days away and if you need a last minute party invite or card, we have just the thing in this weeks blog post. Our ‘Boo!’ card features Cherry Wood and White Birch Sticky Wood sheets with a splash of orange and black card stock.
Supplies: Cherry WOOD Sheet, White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Web and Boo! Artwork Patterns, Electronic Die Cutting MachineOrange Twine, 1/2-inch circle punch, Orange Card Stock, Black Card Stock, Orange Striped Pattern Paper, Foam Dimensionals, and Adhesives.
Boo! Card Instructions:
1. Cut black card stock to 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inches. Score at 4-1/4 inches and fold in half.
2. Trim 1/4 x 5-1/2 inch piece of orange striped pattern paper. Adhere along bottom of card approximately 1/4-inch from the edge.
3. Use electronic die cutter and web pattern to cut out White Birch Sticky web. Adhere to front of card, placing it approximately 1/4-inch from the left and top edges. (Note, if you don’t have an electronic cutter, please feel free to print out artwork on wood sheets and trim out using a sharp pair of scissors or an exacto knife.)
4. Wrap a piece of orange twine twice around the card and fasten with a knot (knot placement approximately 1-inch from left edge of card.
4. Use electronic die cutter and ‘boo!’ pattern to cut out Cherry Wood. Using foam dimensionals, adhere letters to front of card.
5. Punch three circles out of orange card stock using 1/2-inch circle punch. Adhere to the center of the ‘b’, ‘o’ and ‘o’ with foam dimensionals.