Happy Holidays! It’s December 1st. To countdown this festive month we’ve taken a traditional idea and improved it with the use of Wood Tape. Christmas chains are fun to make and fun to tear apart day by day. Simply line each piece of wood tape with your favorite holiday patterned paper and assemble your chain. Detailed instructions below.
Instructions for the Wood Tape Christmas chain countdown:
1. Cut 25 – 6″ strips of Cherry and Birch Wood Tape.
2. Cut 25 – 6″x1″ strips of Holiday pattern paper.
4. Roll first piece of lined Birch Wood Tape and staple to create a small circle shape.
5. Roll second piece of lined Cherry Wood Tape through first small circle and staple to create a second small circle shape.
6. Repeat set #6 for the remaining 23 pieces of line Wood Tape, alternating tape and holiday paper to get the look you desire.