It’s a brand new year, a the chance to start fresh and hit the reset button. So, why not ‘Sparkle 2-Day’ with our White Birch card design?
Supplies: White Birch Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood Sheet, Gold Polka Dot Pattern Paper, Kraft Envelope, Medium Heart Punch, Mini Heart Punch, Number ‘2’ Stamp, ‘Sparkle’ Stamp, ‘Day’ Stamp, Foam Dimensionals, Mint Chevron Washi Tape, Black Polka Dot Washi Tape, Silver Washi Tape, Clear Glitter, .75 inch Circle Punch, Tan Ink, Black Ink, Scallop Edge Punch, White Card Stock, Scissors, Black Card Stock, Mint Polka Dot Pattern Paper and Stapler.
‘Sparkle’ 2-Day Card Instructions:
1. Trim gold polka dot pattern paper to 8.5 x 5.5-inches, score at 4.25-inches and fold in half. Card will be oriented landscape.
2. Cut out a piece of White Birch to 3.75 x 5-inches.
3. Using scallop edge punch, punch along one long side of White Birch piece.
4. Tear off a 4-inch piece of mint chevron washi tape and adhere it to the front right corner of the White Birch piece, approximately half an inch above the scalloped edge. Align with right edge of White Birch piece.
5. Tear off a 3.25-inch piece of silver washi tape and adhere it on top of the mint chevron piece so that they are overlapping about 1/4-inch. Silver tape should be higher on the card front than the mint washi tape. Align with right edge of White Birch piece.
6. Tear off a 2.75-inch piece of black polka dot washi tape and place in vertically in the center of the silver and mint washi tape. Align with right edge of White Birch piece.
7. Using tan ink, stamp ‘sparkle’ sentiment on front of White Birch piece. Place it 1/2-inch from left edge of card align the base of the text with the top of the silver washi tape.
8. Sprinkle clear glitter over the top of the tan ink while it is still wet.
9. On a piece of white card stock, using black ink, stamp the number ‘2’. Trim out with a pair of scissors. Adhere to front of White Birch piece using foam dimensionals. Place about 1/8-inch in from left and bottom edge of silver washi tape.
10. On a piece of white card stock, using tan ink, stamp the ‘day’ and punch out with .75-inch circle punch. Adhere next to black stamped number ‘2’ using foam dimensionals.
11. Using medium heart sized punch, punch out 1 heart from Cherry Wood Sheet. Fasten to the right of the ‘day’ circle stamped piece using a staple.
12. Using mini heart punch, punch out 1 heart from black card stock and 1 heart from mint polka dot pattern paper. Adhere black mini heart (with foam dimensional) to the right of the ‘day’ circle, slightly overlapping medium Cherry Wood heart. Adhere mint heart (with foam dimensional) up and to the right of Cherry Wood medium heart.
13. Adhere White Birch piece to center front of gold polka dot pattern paper card using foam dimensionals.