Are you in need of a spooktacular Halloween favor idea? Than you have come to the right place, these White Birch Sticky and Cherry Sticky ‘Halloween Coffins Favors’ make the perfect addition to any Halloween party.
Supplies: White Birch Sticky Wood Sheet, Cherry Sticky Wood Sheet, Orange Twine, 1/4-inch Orange Ribbon, Coffin Pattern,Pattern Paper, Paper Embellishments, White Card Stock, Bone Folder, 1/8-inch Hand Punch, Foam Dimensionals, Scissors and Adhesives (including tape).
1. Print 2 coffin favor patterns. Attach pattern to back of White Birch Sticky and Cherry Sticky Wood Sheets with a small amount of adhesive. Set aside.
2. Print and trim ‘Happy Halloween’, RIP and pumpkin embellishments on white card stock, trim out all pieces and set aside.
3. On both White Birch Sticky and Cherry Sticky wood sheets, trim out bottom and top of coffin patterns, along solid lines. Using bone folder, score along dashed lines and fold.
4. Fold tabs for bottom of coffin and adhere (it is recommended that each tab be reenforced with a piece of tape). Repeat for top of coffin.
5. Trim strip of pattern paper to 1/2 x 4-inches in length. Wrap around top of White Birch Sticky coffin and adhere ends to inside of top.
6. Next, using 1/8-inch hand punch, punch a hole in the top of the ‘RIP’ paper embellishment and attached to the pattern paper strip with a piece of orange twine, approximately 4 inches in length.
7. Add ‘Happy Halloween’ embellishment to the top of the White Birch Sticky coffin with foam dimensionals. Fill the bottom of the White Birch coffin with candy or other treat and place top. Set aside.
8. Trim a piece of 1/4-inch orange ribbon to approximately 14-inches in length. Next, fill the bottom of the Cherry Sticky coffin with candy or other treat, place top and wrap with orange ribbon. Secure ribbon with a bow.
9. Using 1/8-inch hand punch, punch a hole in paper pumpkin embellishment, attach to orange ribbon with orange twine, approximately 3-inches in length.