We are back to show you another fun card featuring Wood and Some Odd Girl products. Contest entry directions are supplied at the end of this post.
Today’s project features a variety of real Wood products; Cherry Wood, Birch Wood and Rustic Birch Wood. It also features ‘Kaylee’ and the ‘Heart’ from the Nutsy Kaylee clear stamp set, the Hearts and Love and the Beautiful, Amazing, Fabulous cuts files from Some Odd Girl. All of the Some Odd Girl products featured throughout the week can be purchased from the SOG shop. Be sure to check out today’s inspiration from SOG here.
Supplies for the ‘Amazing Kaylee’ Card: Cherry Wood Sheet, Birch Wood Sheet, Rustic Birch Wood sheet, Nutsy Kaylee clear stamp set, Hearts and Love cut file, Beautiful, Amazing, Fabulous cuts file, electronic cutter, white card stock, turquoise card stock, paper doily, pom pom trim, Blending markers (shades of turquoise, yellow, brown and skin tones), black ink pad (alcohol ink recommended), pink ink pad, scissors and foam dimensional adhesive.
1. Cut a piece of turquoise card stock to 4-1/4″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold in half for your card base (4-1/4″x 5-1/2″).
2. Using the Hearts and Love cut file, a sheet of Cherry Wood, and an electronic cutter, cut out the Hearts and Love lattice file. Mount to card base using foam dimsensionals.
3. Fold the white paper doily and tack down onto the lower half of the Cherry Wood Hearts and Love piece.
4. Cut a piece of Rustic Birch Wood to 4-1/4″x 1″. Adhere on top of folded doily.
5. Adhere Pom Pom trim to top of Rustic Birch Wood piece.
6. In black ink, stamp the ‘Kaylee’ from the Nutsy Kaylee clear stamp set onto white card stock. Color with blending markers. Cut out and adhere to right side of card.
7. Stamp the ‘heart’ from the Nutsy Kaylee clear stamp set in pink ink on white card stock. Cut out and adhere to card. See example for placement.
8. Using the Beautiful, Amazing, Fabulous cut file, a sheet of Birch Wood, and an electronic cutter, cut out the ‘amazing’ file. Adhere to front of card. See example for placement.
Win awesome products!
Keep visiting our site all week, and check out the Some Odd Girl blog, and you’ll see what we’ve all done to showcase our products together. Leave comments and tell us what you think, and we’ll have announcements to make next week! One lucky commenter will win $20 to spend at the Some Odd Girl store, and two other commenters will each win an awesome ETC Papers prize pack, consisting of one 12″x24″ adhesive roll and one roll of wood tape (both winner’s choice!) so keep watching, share your thoughts, and have a great week!