No products in the cart.
Happy Winter! Brrr… In honor of winter, here are few cards showcasing Wood. We are lucky enough to be enjoying warmer weather as we are exhibiting at the Craft and Hobby Mega Show 2016 (#CHA2016) show January 9th-12th, 2016 at the Anaheim Convention Center, California. Stop by our BOOTH #2342 if you happen to be near the 2016 Craft and Hobby Show. You can see our Wood paper, these winter cards and more craft inspiration in person!
Instructions for You are Amazing Card:
- Cut red card stock to 8.5″ x 11″.
- Score and fold red card stock in half at 4.25″ x 5.5″ for card base.
- Cut a sheet of Cherry Wood paper to 4″ x 5.25″.
- Mount Cherry Wood paper to red card front.
- Adhere canvas embellishment to card front. See example for placement.
- Die cut 6 branch pieces using Take a Bough dies in Cherry Wood paper.
- Arrange the 6 branch pieces of Cherry Wood into a snowflake pattern.
- Adhere apoxy embellishment into center of Cherry Wood snowflake.
- Adhere assembled Cherry Wood snowflake embellishment to card front. See example for placement.