Valentine’s Day is coming up and so we thought we’d share a cute little card that can be shared with any loved one. We’ve also added a bit of our new Rustic Cherry Sheets as one of the heart punch outs.
Supplies: Rustic Cherry Wood Sheet, Cherry Wood Sheet, White Birch Wood Sheet, White Birch Tape, Stardream Jupiter Card Stock (red), Magnetic Roll, Large Heart Punch, Mini Heart Punch, “Love You” Stamp, Red Ink, Mini Pearl Embellishment, White Card Stock, Red Baker’s Twine, Scissors, 1/2-inch Corner Rounder Punch, Foam Dimensionals and Adhesives.
Love You Heart Card Instructions:
1. Cut a piece of white card stock to 8.5×5.5-inches. Score length-wise as 4.25-inches and fold in half. Card will be oriented portrait.
2. Using 1/2-inch corner rounder punch, punch all four corners of the card.
3. With red ink and ‘love you’ stamp, stamp sentiment on a 3-inch piece of White Birch Wood Tape. Trim right edge of tape at an angle, with point going up. Remove paper backing and adhere tape to card front approximately 1/2-inch from the bottom of the card.
4. Using a pair of scissors, along the left fold of the card about 0.625-inches up from the bottom, cut a small slit.
5. Take a 15-inch piece of red baker’s twine and tread it through the small slit. Wrap twine around the width of the card and fasten with a bow at the left side of the card front.
10. Using Jupiter Stardream card stock, punch 1 mini heart. Adhere to top of White Birch heart with a foam dimensional. Off-set slightly to the left bottom of the large heart.
11. Add 1 mini pearl to the top of the red mini heart.
Note: the small red hearts shown in the sample photo are stamped in red ink with a heart design and then punched out of our Magnetic Rolls.